Welcome to the Eugene Elementary PTO!
The Eugene Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is nonprofit organization composed of
parents, teachers and staff devoted to the educational success of students and promotion of family
engagement in school.
Promote communication and involvement between students, parents and staff to enhance the welfare
and educational experience of every child.
- Provide an open environment for sharing information on issues that impact students
- Support and organize school and family social interaction
- Hold fundraisers for supplemental education materials and experiences
Meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month (excluding summer break) at 6:30 pm. Any family member with one or more child attending Eugene Elementary School is welcome to attend. Students will benefit from the support of all adults involved in a PTO that collaborate to achieve the educational goals of the school.
Opportunities for parents
Whether you are willing to chair a committee or can lend a hand at one of our many events, we welcome any level of participation in the PTO.
Coordinated social activities:
- Glow Dance
- Goodies with Grandparents
- Donuts with Dad
- Muffins with Mom
- Father/Daughter; Mother/Son Dance
- Family Carnival
- Box Tops
- Trash bag sale
- Secret Santa Shop
- Teacher appreciation week activities
- Caring closet
- Concession for elementary track meet
Contact the Elementary PTO
Questions? Email us anytime!